Sunday 25 April 2010

ONE WEEK CHALLENGE

I am off work for a week starting Wednesday and I have set myself a challenge to make one skirt a day, yeah you heard, one skirt a day. I will be photographed on the next day weather permitting and put here for you to see, and will be going on Etsy for sale, or I might just decide to keep it, which is what normally happens. The good thing is that you can have it custom made for you if you like it. If you can think of a particular style you would like to see let me know, I will not promise to make it, because it may depend on the fabric I have and the time. I can't believe I am doing this but here goes.

7 comments:

Ally said...

Oh enjoy your week off from work. How very cool!

FourthGradeNothing.com

Gina F. said...

You can do it. I know you can make a skirt once a day. I do love your style. Good Luck on making the skirts and selling them on ETSY. HAVE A BLESS MONDAY!!!

Gina
motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

Nefertiti said...

dommage qu il n y est pas de traducteur google sur ton blog j ai pas comprise tout le poste...

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

That is quite a challenge! One skirt a day is way beyond my sewing ability (plus the kids wouldn't give me that much free time) Good luck!

BBM said...

best wishes on ure challenge hun! cant wait to see wat u come up with!

Kirsten said...

Hope you are enjoying your time off! You have such wonderful ambition...I can't wait to see what you make!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Amazing. Truly amazing. I don't sew so it is doubly amazing. I've loved looking at all your creations.