Monday 27 December 2010

Etsy Shop Goals for 2011

My progress as a seller on Etsy
Can you believe it is just a few more days and we are in 2011
I joined Etsy in December 2008, started selling in December 2009
All my sales have been through custom orders obtained in 2010
I participated in my first fair in December 2010, it was a good experience
I see my progress as slow but steady
First Sale















MY GOALS FOR 2011

1: I would like to participate in at least 4 fairs this year - will keep you posted

2: Blog every week, I am sure I can find something to blog about

5: List up one item per week - I need to be more creative

6: Think and write positively

7: Organise my time and my work area more effectively - I have started with my cotton

8:  Promote Promote where ever I can

9: Long term goal to work part time in my full time job and part time in my hobby that I enjoy

For now that's all, more will emerge as I fulfil these goals

A BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL MY FRIEND WHO HAVE FOLLOWED ME, TAKEN TIME TO COMMENT AND PROVIDED SUPPORT, ENCOURAGEMENT AND LOVE

8 comments:

Dee said...

You have a great list of goals, best of luck with them!

Crystal said...

All the best in reaching your goals!

Enid said...

Amazing goals!!!
Good Luck!
Enid

asdesigns said...

Great goals and I wish you luck.

petitehermine said...

Those are great goals! Good luck and I'm sure you'll reach them :)

Giftbearer said...

Very good goals! Keep at it and you will see results! That's the Power or Intention!

Linda B said...

Keep working at your goals. Dream big.

Unknown said...

Great goals - Best wishes for 2011