Monday, 27 December 2010

Etsy Shop Goals for 2011

My progress as a seller on Etsy
Can you believe it is just a few more days and we are in 2011
I joined Etsy in December 2008, started selling in December 2009
All my sales have been through custom orders obtained in 2010
I participated in my first fair in December 2010, it was a good experience
I see my progress as slow but steady
First Sale















MY GOALS FOR 2011

1: I would like to participate in at least 4 fairs this year - will keep you posted

2: Blog every week, I am sure I can find something to blog about

5: List up one item per week - I need to be more creative

6: Think and write positively

7: Organise my time and my work area more effectively - I have started with my cotton

8:  Promote Promote where ever I can

9: Long term goal to work part time in my full time job and part time in my hobby that I enjoy

For now that's all, more will emerge as I fulfil these goals

A BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL MY FRIEND WHO HAVE FOLLOWED ME, TAKEN TIME TO COMMENT AND PROVIDED SUPPORT, ENCOURAGEMENT AND LOVE

8 comments:

Glitterbird Glamour said...

You have a great list of goals, best of luck with them!

Crystal Zacharias said...

All the best in reaching your goals!

Enid said...

Amazing goals!!!
Good Luck!
Enid

asdesigns said...

Great goals and I wish you luck.

petite hermine said...

Those are great goals! Good luck and I'm sure you'll reach them :)

Giftbearer said...

Very good goals! Keep at it and you will see results! That's the Power or Intention!

Linda B said...

Keep working at your goals. Dream big.

Angels and Everlastings said...

Great goals - Best wishes for 2011