Tuesday 13 December 2011

Tomorrow is another Day

Today is my birthday and I have received so many good wishes on Facebook, I am touched. This community is so so supportive, bearing in mind we don't even know each other, other than the odd post. The love from these well wisher have made my day.
WHY?
 I attend an interview today, I so wanted  this job, as it was just right and the money was right. But unfortunately I failed the first test as I had no idea how to work it out. However I felt I did well on the other two test. Coming home I opened my email to find pending post on Facebook, its been a long long time since I have received so many well wishes and it has made my day. As for the interview, well tomorrow is another day.

2 comments:

Thick Threads said...

happy birthday darlin! i hope your day was wonderful today! Dont worry about the job. The right one will come along when it should :)

xo
A_Riot

Bonnie said...

Happy birthday! Sorry I haven't visited in a while. I don't think I understood the last part of your post, are you still have an actual interview coming up?

xo, Bonnie