Saturday 5 May 2012

The Cambridge Raincoat Company Fashion and Craft Show

Its' been a while since I last posted, things have a been pretty hectic at home and there are no signs of it slowing down.  But just to update you on what I have been up too,  over the next few post I will try to give you a flavour of what I have been up to.

In April I attended the first Cambridge Raincoat Company fashion show and craft fair
This open air fashion show and craft fair was hosted by Sally of the Cambridge Raincoat Compnay
The lovely Sally, of The Cambridge Raincoat Company
Sally and her daughter models some of my collection and some from my daughter of Csevenm, unfortunately I was busy in the background, dressing and undressing the models, so I did not get a chance to take any photos of the fashion show.

A selection from Csevenm
It was a really great day, with load of sunshine, warm friendly people, who really appreciated my collection,  this was followed by a Retro Bike ride through Cambridge, I did not take part, as I cannot ride a bike, boo hoo,  but you must admit they looked great
Retro Bike Ride
The day ended with a traditional English tea, with a great selection of sconces, clotted cream, homemade cakes and beautifully cut sandwiches and of course English tea,  makes my mouths water just thinking about it.
Collection from The Cambridge Raincoat Company
I am certainly looking forward to the next event,

No comments: