Saturday 14 August 2010

Completed Party Dress

Finally finished my dress for Sunday, as you can see, I not the tallest of people, and my top half is far larger that my bottom half. The dress is fairly fitted and made with a slight stretchy fabric. It has a  V front and back neckline, and although I wasn't sure about the sleeves, but I put them in anyway. the  front around the stomach area is ruched so hides my no existent waist and love handles. Believe it or not it comes to my knee, now you see why I make my own.
Making a Start - Front and Back pieces of dress

Front of Dress
Back view of Dress
Front View of Dress

Side view of Dress

I am thinking cerise shoes, don't really want to spend any money, I have got a blue pair of shoes which might do or if all else fails black shoes.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi, thanks for visiting with me! I love your clothes. I need to get a grip on my fashion "no-sense" so I have been perusing fashion blogs lately. Look forward to my next visit!

~Bonnie

Weesha said...

the dress is beautiful, I love the pattern and the print and I think blue shoes would look really pretty with it!

Vix said...

What a great job you did! Such a beautiful pattern. Cerise shoes or even turquoise would both look utterly fantastic.

Lothiriel said...

I love it! Very nice!