Saturday 7 May 2011

My Week

Being unemployed yet again is hard, but I am ever optimistic.
On Monday I met with an old friend to discuss setting up workshop. In the afternoon I kept my dentist appointment. Not an appointment I like to keep. I have to go back in two weeks time.
On Tuesday I posted off another job application
On Wednesday they responded, but still I have to wait to see if I am shortlisted
I also went to look at a meeting room with a view to holding workshops and individual consultation. Its a great place, not sure about the stairs a bit steep. You can check it out here .
I visited a friend and hemmed her dress which was too long, she is the mother of the bride.
Then picked up a roll of calico and interfacing for my daughter. Finally got home about 12.midnight.
On Thursday I picked up my new glasses, couldn't extend my arms any longer.
I also checked out some chairs to put in the workshop.
On Friday I visited my mum and sister, cleaned up my sisters garden. I also picked two boxes of clothes, shoes never used, and handbags to put on eBay for her. Pity she is smaller than me and her feet is bigger than mine.
Today Saturday I have spent the best part of today taking photo and putting my sisters stuff on eBay
Tomorrow I am going to finish off my sister garden and clean my mothers garden

Among some of the clothes my sister gave me were  a  few thinks I made for her about 5 years ago. Here are two of the skirts I think they still look great, then I am biased.
Oh and the skirt I made last week, my customer has received it and she said "its stunning"

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
AND IF YOU ARE A MOTHER IN THE US,
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

1 comment:

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

I'm love the skirt very much. I hope you had a great day as well and thanks for stopping by.

Lisa xx