Saturday 11 August 2012

What Will You Be Wearing This Autumn

Yes I hear your cries, let us enjoy what little we have of the summer before we get into gear for autumn. But I an sure you would like to look at what the fashion pundits are predicting we shall be wearing this autumn.

The word on the street are bold prints rich colours, geometric prints, statement pieces, feminine layers and  sophisticated shapes.

Look for quality fabric, fluid shapes, soft wool, silk and bouclĂ©, hues of burgundy, berries, cream coffee and khaki. electric blue and orange

Keep the autumn chill at bay with Long fluid skirts, keep volume to a minimum
  
  



Fitted dresses and tailored jacket to achieve a sophisticated look.
Here is my contribution to the autumn trend. Big bold floral print in a sophisticated feminine style and fitted cropped jacket. Check out my website for more details

Other fashion trends to lookout out for are leather, bold plaids and tartans. (can't wait as I love plaids and I have a small selection waiting to be made up)

And finally accessories, one word scarves the quickest way to inject style into your wardrobe and be bang on trend,
What's your prediction for the autumn or like me do you go with what suit your style.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine.

5 comments:

Liz said...

I love the vintage style clothes you make! Liz

Giovanna said...

Loving your pieces! Cannot wait to wear fitted jackets all the time! lol

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Lauren said...

Love long skirts! Thank you for sharing at our
Pinteresting Party!

Thick Threads said...

sounds really good. I actually love autumn, it's my favorite season of the year, it's got something very cozy about it, and the fashion is deffinitely part of it with all the warm colors, the tights, dresses, I'm excited about it :)

xx
Anita

lawyerdoll said...

I adore that tweedy gored skirt... so chic!