Friday, 24 September 2010

Its the Weekend

Well it's that time again and it's the only time I have available to say hello to all you lovely people. Things have been so busy at work lately. I have been getting to work late, staying late at work and staying up late to finish projects. Yeh I know get the violins out. You know something I enjoy the challenge. So no violins.

It's not all been good, my manager has been at it again, after spending a week writing a 32page proposal she decides that her name has to go my proposal, yeh what a cheek, needless to say I ignored her, so we are meeting on Monday to discuss this.

Now the good. I have completed a custom order and I am about to start on another one.  The hardest thing is making for someone you can't see and choosing the fabric for them based on an email conversation, but I can only hope that I have chosen well.

Here are some pictures of the skirt I made.

9 comments:

Missy M said...

wow i love it!

Missy
Enter my Halloween giveaway:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Big Mama said...

Wow! That is aweosme!

Thanks for linking up with the Just One Change. Join us next tuesday for another edition!

Debbie said...

I am happy that you are so busy...I was just thinking about you the other day meant to come over,but you know how that goes, my adult ADD kicked in and I got side tracked. Hope it goes well Monday for ya....keep your chin up. Your custom order looks great!!~

Sheena said...

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer! I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. Thumbs up!


hi vis clothing

Hanna said...

Hi there! I'm your newest follower. I found you on the Friday link up. Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com


Love this and so nice to see your making clothes for us REAL women:)

Dream World said...

Fashion World has often been attractive every season. Its really good to read through the fashion trends. Every time online I get new pictures and styles.

Eve said...

Great looking skirt! Plz don't become so busy that you dont sew and create.

Thanks for your encouragement for me, it's been very well taken :D

Women Leather Blazers said...

Its really a cool and amazing post. I really like it. I am impressed. Keep it up.

Leather Jackets Online,
Men Leather Jackets

Pagangracecat said...

You choose lovely fabrics. I must book you to make me a skirt sometime as I am very fussy about fabrics and love the ones you choose.

Oh - and your manager - not a chance in hell of getting her name on anything YOU have written. Don't let her do it, the NHS is full of people like this.