Monday 4 April 2011

Featuring RedRoseConfections on Artfire

I am featuring RedRoseConfections today who sell delicious confections on Artfire, but mind you keep reading or you will be covered in chocolate.

RedRoseConfections
I've been in the cake and confections industry for 15 years and in June 2010, struck out on my own to unleash all my creativity.

Sometimes the greatest things come from unfortunate events. After all those years doing cakes, I was promoted and was in a corporate job for about a year and a half and unfortunately, the entire department was laid-off. Amidst all the sadness, my wonderful husband asked me, " What would you like to do to make you happy, truly happy?" I told him that I wanted to find my passion again for food and that is when I decided to go back to what I loved.So, that is how RRC was born.

All my candy is made with that love and if you don't see what you are looking for it just means I haven't photographed it yet or just didn't get that special request from you! I always love a challenge. I love to give an edge to chocolate by making anything from your typical chocolate roses to zodiac symbols, and fire breathing dragons. I also make a line of signature chocolate barks and I'll cover anything I can in chocolate. Chocolate covered marshmallows, pretzels, cookies and more!

Chocolate Fire-breathing Dragon Lollipop
You can find RedRose here:

2 comments:

luvncrafts said...

RedRose has a great shop!! Got some of her chocolate covered oreos for hubby for our anniversary. They were great!

CC Creations said...

I have to try some of her treats. Everything looks sooo delicious!