Friday 29 April 2011

My New Clothes Stand

I have got this wonderful clothes stand on Ebay and it arrived today. Having done a couple of fairs with my standard clothes rail. I have found that its difficult to get noticed and I have to keep jumping out at people to get them to visit my stand.
New Clothes Stand
 With this stand I feel I will look more professional and the extending prongs will make it easier to display the clothes and buyers will get a better view and browse with ease. ( I hope).  I am really impressed and excited,  as my next fair is in two weeks time, so it I will get the opportunity to use my stand Yah!, Yes I know little things please little minds
Standard Clothes Rail

Standard Clothes Rail


4 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I can see how your new stand will make a difference in a fair setting. It looks great ~ as do your creations!

Judy C said...

Your new stand is great. Your work is better.

cheeky rose said...

Thanks for stopping.
Natures cupboard stores the best remedies, I use infused garlic and ginger, works every time

What do you know about ceanosus,mines is dying and I would like to save it, but I have been told its hopeless.
Thanks Rose

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

What a wondeful updated look! Hope it works out well for you!
Michelle-