Monday 13 June 2011

Sales Up Date

Selling on line is no easy ride; it requires a lot of hard work to encourage customers and instill confidence in my products.  EBay is an example of the confidence that is instills in clients, as most of us including me have bought from EBay.  Yes I am aware the process is slightly different, but the principal is the same, like you I trust  that the person who receives my order will not only provide what I ordered but the quality that I would expect.                
Sold to Vera for her cruise
         EBay has a huge following and to increase my following I have used various social media platforms to promote my work, and I believe that it is paying off. Here are two dresses I sold in May
Sold to Hazel
I personally love the Summer Shift Dress sold to Hazel and if I can find the fabric I am going to mke a copy for myslef.
You know I really hope my clients enjoy wearing these as much as I enjoyed making them.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Alsolutely gorgeous summer dresses!