Sunday 14 August 2011

Summer Craft Fair

This Sunday I will be at a Summer Craft fair at Budworth Hall in Ongar Essex. If you are in the area do stop by. This is my firts time here, so I am looking forward to meeting some new crafter and new customers.
This craft fair has been organised by  Noonah Crafts,
Doors open at 11am and closes at 4pm
Entrance is free to the public.

I will be having a End of Summer sale 30% off most items.
This Blue print skirt is £45.00 get it for £31.50 Size 12

This White Print Dress is £43.00 - get it for £30.00 - size 22

3 comments:

lawyerdoll said...

Love the fabric on that skirt!

Bonnie said...

I love the top photo of the Hall. It's a beautiful building. Love your beautiful garments.

Have a great week, Bonnie

Debbiedoos said...

You make the cutest skirts and dresses. I always enjoy seeing the patterns and style you pick.