Saturday 10 September 2011

A Dress with a Twist

I have been so  busy with custom orders I have had little time to make for my Etsy Shop, however I am putting together a small collection to put in my shop,  the only problem will be if they sell at the craft fairs.

In a past post I posted one of two dresses  I made for a client and here is the second dress. I know summer is over but great if you are off to sunny climates.


The bodice of the dress is cut in the same style of the first dress. A halter neck bodice, boned with shaped and defined bust cups.The twist is instead of the straight wrap skirt, this one has a full pleated skirt. Kinda hard to pick my favourite as they both have qualities I love.
Wrap Dress

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I made a dress similar to the top one and loved it! Very Flattering~

Debbiedoos said...

I love your dress with a twist. Looks like it would be very flattering on too.