Saturday 24 November 2012

The Made it Market Craft Fair

Today I attended The Made it Market craft fair. I have attended a few of these fairs organised by Sarah Rowden and her team and have always found them really well organised with great attention to detail. The events are always well attended with a constant footfall from the beginning of the day to the very end. 
Sarah and her team is taking a well earned rest and hopefully will be back bigger an better. 
Today I sold a few items

I cannot show one of the items because I did not get an opportunity to take any photos.  I can say it was made up in the same fabric used to make the skirt below, the new skirt is in an A line shape.
Business Card
Although I did not sell a lot I gave out over a hundred business cards with one custom order. I am hoping the business cards will generate more sales.

This skirt is the custom order in a size 9/10 Hopefully the fabric is still available in the shop.
I was once told by a wise old lady that I should celebrate my successes, so I bought an indian meal. yes last of the big spenders me 

Have a great weekend and I hope your day have been eventful as mine.

1 comment:

Saralyn said...

love love love the last skirt! so pretty! visiting you from the etsy bloggers and readers team :) lovely blog!

happy holidays!

Saralyn

www.studiomaisonblog.us