Saturday 21 July 2012

Handmade Collection in Handmadehighst

I am really delighted to announce that I am now exhibiting my collection in Handmade High Street. 
Handmadehightst is an independent creative craft store, based in Issac Walk Colchester and managed by Maryann a passionate crafter and mother of 5.
Maryann offers crafters an opportunity to display and sell their original handmade craft to the public. There is a small rental cost to pay of £28.00 per month plus 5% commission on any goods sold.
It's early days so no sale yet, but I am excited to be part of this community, and I am looking forward to working with Maryann at Handmadehighst.  

If you are in Colchester take a walk down Issac Walk and be sure to stop by and browse through the beautiful items in this lovely shop.

If you cannot make it to Handmadehighst, you can check out my current collection in My Online Shop and also at WoW Thank You

No comments: