Wednesday 2 January 2013

Lesson Two of 45


I came across this lovely piece on Fab after Fifty website. To celebrate growing older, Regina Brett age 90 put together 45 lessons life taught her. I am going to give you a phrase or two at a time, I feel this will be more memorable. I will document them the whole at the end. 

Here is lesson two
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.

Doubt brings about uncertainty, thoughts of impossibility, challenges but also time to think.   Taking small steps allows you to make the the impossible possible, to develop strategies and to over uncertainty and doubt. 

1 comment:

Young at Heart said...

oooo just what I need......am trying to overcome menopausal anxiety attacks about just about everything.... to sleep per chance to wake up feeling les f*****!!